The new Link 6 from Kinova is an industrial robot leveraging the latest technologies to support any industry wishing to take advantage of automation.
Thanks to a user-friendly interface, it’s easy to program it and to manage faults, and feed-through power to the end effector means there are no cables to handle during installation. The control unit is designed to be the master of the robotic cell, with safety and industrial IOs, and the Modbus RTU system provides unequalled interconnectivity.
This innovative product is backed by Kinova’s 15 years of experience in providing robotic solutions and it’s made right here in Québec!
Some key features
The features of the Link 6 make it an incomparable ally for any firm that wants to improve performance.
- User interface with visual programming and fault management
- Outshines the competition
- Up to 4 A at 24 V to power your tools
- Superior hand-guiding capabilities for task teaching
- Easy-to-use multi-functional wrist for increased efficiency
- Short cycles, with a top speed of 1.65 m/s and a range of motion of about 360° at each joint
- Built in six-axis force and torque sensor
- Controller with the best processing power and memory capacity in the industry
- Containerized plug-in system for easy deployment of future expansions
- Compliant with ISO 10218-1:2011 and EU machinery directives
The Link 6 is right for a wide range of applications, no matter what industry you’re in.
- CNC machine tending
- Quality control and assurance
- Small parts assembly
- Metal stamping and die-cutting
- Material handling
- Screw driving
- And much more!
In short, the Kinova Link 6 offers more flexibility and a better user experience for all your needs. You can count on support from a team of specialists to onboard it in your company.
Would you like more information on this leading-edge robot? Chat with our experts!